Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Let the wedding activities begin!

This past weekend was my Wedding Shower! I can't believe how amazing it turned out, I know it was alot of hard work and I am forever grateful, because it was perfect! I didn't get any pictures of the before, but I will be sure to find someone who did! So it was a vintage theme, and had lot of great centerpieces and yummy food made by my favorite people! I was so humbled when I walked into a room full of the most amazing people!



Isn't this so cute :) I think I will put it my kitchen so Brett can't forget our anniversary!


LOOK HOW CUTE THE TABLES ARE! oh and the ladies!!


More :)


Katie and Lucy traveled all the way from San Antonio to celebrate with me!
I love them :)


Then It was time for games! My Sister came up with some of the best ones I have ever seen!

First: Open and put on a pair of knee high pantie hose while wearing 2 ovenmits! HARD!!

Kailey, Me, And Christie


UGHH trying to open it!


Kailey won that! She must have done it before!!

The second game was, Ice, Decorate and mark an "M" on 6 cupcakes, all while talking on the phone!


Lol Blurry, but it was really funny!



Dawn won that one! She is amazing!



After the games it was gift opening time!

Shelby got me a hanger for my wedding gown that says "Mrs. Miles"
SOOO CUTE!

3 DISH crockpot! yaY!


Have you ever seen anyone get so excited over a 13 piece stainless cookware set?!

My sister and brother in law got us all of our cute dishes!!


There are many many more gift pictures, but you get the idea!

My WONDERFUL Aunt got us patio furniture with our name to go outside :)))


Brett came to load up our goodies!


My Bridesmaids!


At home going through all of the stuff again while trying to find a place to store it all!
SOOO Thankful!


More Pictures will be added to facebook when I find everyones camera!

BUT after the shower I had an important errand to run, We got all the gift put away and we were off to the hospital to meet Miss Henslee Kate Brody who decieded to arrive the night before my shower!! She is abosulely perfect, and I couldn't think of better way to finish out the great day!


Her loves me already :))
Brett and Henslee!!

It was a great weekend. I have been full of emotions the past couple of weeks, and this week is no exception. I can't thank the people enough who have been completely selfless and done anything and everything they could for me. The ones who haven't had a negative thing to say, about me, the wedding planning, or anything related. I have learned so much about the people in my life. I know the ones that would do anything for me, and not expect anything in return. I wish I could tell them how much it means to me. This is the best time of my life. I know nothing is perfect. But, I also know that I have people around me who will do whatever they can to make this day perfect. And at the end, I will be married to my best friend. 39 days to go!!















1 comment:

  1. Congrats ur gonna look so beautiful on ur wedding day and a day u will never forget

    ReplyDelete