Friday, August 5, 2011

Dress up, baby time, new couch, 'I DO' to all of them!

WHAT A WEEK THIS HAS BEEN!

Ok EXCITING NEWS! My wedding gown FIT! Fit like a glove! I was so excited I didn't want to take it off...and ended up wearing it for about an hour after the alteration lady was already finished(15 mins into the appointment!)

I had waited 5 months to put on that dress again, and I couldn't just wear it for 15 minutes. So she let us stay and play dress up! My sis, Kelli, matron of honor, and maid of honor Maddie, came with me...and it was a GREAT TIME!

Unfortunately I can't post pictures for obvious reasons, so I won't. 



On another note!

My friend Kristen is almost due with Henslee !!! Only a week left! I can't wait to meet her and kiss that pretty little face!!!



Then!


 My great sister was searching craigslist and found me the couch that we have been wanting for the new house! ( our couches won't fit very well) BUT we didn't want to pay retail! SOOOO Kelli to the rescue....She found the couch located in ROCKWALL, that was still in plastic! It had been bought for a model home and they decided not to use it. Score for us. It ended up being a complete bargain. And it has the chaise attached that I love love love!



Last but not LEAST!


Morgan Wade is leaving today to go to her destination wedding to get married! I am super excited for her, and wish her nothing but happiness and a great life! She is going to be a beautiful bride! Congrats Morgan and Micah!


I don't have pictures of any of the above yet...but I didn't want to leave it empty. SO here is a one of my puppy.


This is Dotti :)

1 comment:

  1. love all the updates, and you're "oh, by the way, here's a picture of my puppy" is so funny.

    can't wait to see you in your dress!!!! it's getting so close!!! yay!

    ReplyDelete