Man what I journey this has been. I never dreamed planning this one day would be this hard and take this long, and at the same time, so fun. I was determined to have all my wedding stuff done by Septemeber 1st (today) to make sure I could relax for the rest of the month. This plan did not turn out. We are in the final stretch though, and I am more than ready. My emotions have gotten the best of me for sure within the last couple of weeks, but when I think about the things I have been upset about, its nothing but petty crap(for lack of a better word), and most of it isn't even important to the wedding day, because Brett and myself are what is important(selfish I know) . BUT I know that our day will be amazing regardless. Brett and I are so excited, we are ready for Vegas and got a closing date on our house, October 24th. We will start our new life before we know it. It's hard to believe 200 days have passed since this night...
This very may well be my last blog until after the wedding, only because I hardly have time to blink right now, I am so busy. I will try my best though.
If not, then I hope to see everyone invited at our wedding. Get your RSVPS in *yes I had to throw that in there*
:))

No comments:
Post a Comment