Monday, July 18, 2011

Name Change

SO, I changed the name of my blog. I decided I needed a more peaceful one.

When thinking of what to pick I actually went back and forth until deciding upon
Serendipity.  I love that word. I love saying it, what it means, and the movie! So why not use it?!
When I made the decision to change the blog name, it got me thinking. I am about to change my name. The one I have had for 24.5 years. I thought about it, and wondered if it made my parents sad that neither one of their daughters would have the same name as them anymore. (They should have kept trying for a boy!) Then I wondered how it ever came to where the girl gives up her last name. It really is a pain in the butt to change it. Social Security Card, Drivers liscense, all your credit cards, bank accounts, so on and so on. No I am not keeping my maiden name, and I can't wait to have the same last name as Brett. Just wondering who's idea it was.

Another Random thought, why did I ever start watching 'The Bachlorette" this season. That was not my plan, and now it consumes every monday night.

and Here is some Pictures!




1 comment: