Friday, July 1, 2011

Tis the Season of Weddings and Babies!

Who doesn't love people saying "I do" and saying "AWWWW" a billion times! NOT ME! I love every second of it!


So far this Summer I have attented 2 wedding showers, and 2 baby showers. I am soooo excited for all the girls and the happy moments they will be expierencing so soon. YAY Dawn Haas, Stephanie and Chad Bunn, Morgan Wade, and Kristen Brody!


I have pictures of a few so see below! And can I just tell you I LOVE wrapping presents, not as much as I love these girls, but pretty close! (JK)


So I just wanted to share how happy I was for them with all of you!


BEAUTIFUL Bride-2-B Morgan at her shower....this also happens to be 3 of my bridesmaids :)

Amazing Mom-2-B Kristen, and little miss Henslee Kate! Pictured here with 2 of Kristens favorite people, ME and MEGAN! hehe! Love them :))))

Yes...I was trying to see how big I can get my belly....and NO I am not prego even tho I thought I got it pretty far out there. I just love this picture!

Stay Tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment