Saturday, June 18, 2011

Brett Taylor Miles

Warning : Cheesy words ahead! If you don't like it, don't read it! Guess thats a good thing about a blog! 


I love him. 

He is the best guy that I have ever known. Not only to me, but he seems to genuinely have the best intentions towards everyone.   He has helped me be a better person, yes I still get in my diva mode sometimes, but instead of arguing, he is honest, and moves past it.  I never see him get angry without very good reason, and that, to me is a blessing. Even more of a blessing that I haven't been the reason for him to get angry :)  

I love love love him! I just thought I would tell  how great it was, if any body didn't already know!!! 



Lucky me. To get to be with my best friend forever... I wouldn't have it any other way!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet girl! I love to hear you say wonderful about my cousin! xoxo!

    Yay Brett & Rachel!!

    ReplyDelete