Monday, June 13, 2011

Yes..planning a house a building a wedding is insane!

I totally didn't mean to get that title backwards, but when proof reading, I made a decision to leave it. Just wanted you to get an idea of how insane it really is. So much that I can't even think straight!  Everyone keeps asking if I have went crazy yet. If you have to ask, I guess I hide it better than I thought! WOOHOOO!

Anyways. We have our lot picked out, and signed all the documents (and there were MANY) now we are waiting on our building permit to come in and then in a few weeks (which I am sure they will be short weeks, as all weeks seem to be these days) they will pour our foundation. It is exciting! So exciting in fact, that I told Brett just to tell me when I can move in, because I can't handle all this excitement! Stressextreme!

So that's whats happening on the home front, literally.

Wedding Wise, all big things are taken care of, now its on to the little details that will make the day so special! I am still waiting on my dress to come in. I haven't seen it since March, and I hope it is just as amazing as I remember! I also hope my butt hasn't gotten any bigger or I will be doing bride bootcamp for the next 3 months! EEK! 

1 comment:

  1. I think the title is perfect! I wouldn't have thought it was backwards until you said something-I just thought you were being cute =) (not too hard to believe!)

    Yay for little details!

    ReplyDelete