Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 in a nutshell..or should I say BOMBshell

I am not going to do a part 2 to the previous blog, instead I figured I would do a quick recap of what will be known as the most eventful year of my life...at least for awhile hopefully!

 2.0.1.1.

I would have never guessed everything that was to happen in this year! Good and bad, I have made it past it all and will be welcoming the next year with open arms and glass of champagne (or tequilla!)

January- I don't remember too much about this month, but I know it was probably the last good sleep I have had!
Febuary-  Getting Engaged, Kahlan's 1st Birthday
March- Turning 24, starting to plan the wedding, moving back in with my parents to save save save
April- more wedding
May- more wedding, house shopping, had an offer on a house, pulled the offer on the house
June- Baby Showers, wedding showers and more showers for everyone!
July- Dawn and Chads wedding, more planning, decided to build a house
August- Morgan and Micahs wedidng, Henslee being born, Wedding shower, more planning
Septemeber-house is almost done, Blane turned 4, rehearsal, no more time to plan!! EEEK
October- The best day of my life, Vegas honeymoon, still living at my parents, Dr Bryce(my boss) passes away at 55
November- Bretts Birthday, Closed on and moved into our new home FINALLY, Thanksgiving
December- My Nannie passes away at 78, Christmas, get to see my cousin Marc after a year, My sister gives birth to my new baby nephew 


Its easy to say that I am done with rollercoaster 2011, thanks for the great times, and not so much for the bad. I lost family, and gained family.  I grew as a person, and became a wife. I have a husband to spend my life with, and a new name. I learned to live to the fullest(which I can say this year I did, I didn't have time not too.) I know in 2012 I want to spend even more time with my family, friends, and myself. I am ready to celebrate everything that I know is coming up next year, and cherish every minute I have with the people around me. 2011 is officially a memory for me, Cheers to the New Years!

2.0.1.1    2.0.1.2.

No comments:

Post a Comment